- GMs must export on a regular basis, actively participate in forum/slack discussions and respond to DMs in a timely fashion
- When there are polls being posted it is required to vote. There has to be a majority of atleast 16 GM’s to say yes to something in order for something to be enacted.
- While we do not enforce HOF voting and All Star game voting please try to take the time to do so. It will only help with the history of our league and brings more participation and talk among all GM’s.
- If you will be gone for more than 5 days, please notify a commish and post in the vacations folder on the forums.
- If you have just been recruited, you are expected to export within first couple days.
- Failure to comply with the above could result in dismissal from the league.
- While we will normally check in on GM’s who haven’t exported in at least a week as long as a good excuse is being used you could probably still remain however if you go over a week of not exporting quite a bit… like 3-4 times you may be booted and told to be put back on wait list until time is less hectic for you.
- If when you get contacted about not being around, you do not respond to the DM within 24 hours you may be automatically dismissed
- Coaches and Scouting are on
- 1-20 rating system will be utilized
- You are expected to play your best players on your team, we don’t want to see catchers playing OF etc or any signs of purposeful tanking. If we notice any signs of tanking on purpose to get better draft position the commissioners have full right to decide on a punishment
- Quick sim – all 7 days of the week
- Need to export by midnight, the sim is processed in the morning
- 10 day sims throughout the season
- ~7 day sims for playoffs and off-season through January
- Once January comes along the speed changes back to ten days and could speed up again later into the offseason
- No multi-year extensions until after a player has been through arbitration once
- 6 yr max contracts
- All contracts that include a team option must include a buyout for 50% of the highest year (3 yr deal-10, 15, 20 with team option = buyout of 10)
- Only final year of a contract may contain a Team Option
- Any team buyouts for less than 50% will be changed to full guaranteed years. Unless you come to us beforehand and tell us you made a mistake, in which case we will change it back to 50%
- If you offer more than one team option (which isn’t allowed except for a final year of a contract) the team option will be removed except for the final one, which will include a 60% buyout
- No Vesting Options
- Incentives must be “realistic” and not exceed more than 10% of the average annual salary
- Each team should utilize their forum trading block
- While not required, use of the in game trade block is encouraged to take advantage of in game scouting and more visibility on who’s been made available
- All trades are to posted in the Done Deals Thread and have confirmation from the other GM
- Once a trade is posted and confirmed it is already set in stone and will be processed on the next sim. There is no backing out of deals when a trade has been confirmed
- If prospects are involved please indicate the team the player is on
- It may take a sim to process the deal, we will do our best!
- Draft picks can only be traded for the current upcoming draft.
- This includes gentleman’s agreements. DO NOT agree to make any deals for any future picks other than trading for the next upcoming draft.
- Recently signed FA’s can not be traded until June 1st of the season they were signed as FA’s
- Commisioners have every right to take punishment whenever there is any suspicion of someone possibly trying to bypass the rules.
- Prior to trading certain players and 1st round picks, a GM in his first season will be required to post these assets he’s willing to take offers on the Slack Trade Block for 24 hours before the player(s)/picks can be dealt. Players required to be posted on the trade block include anybody on the 40 man roster, any former top 10 pick, and any top 100 OSA prospect.
- If you trade a player to a team you can not trade back for that player for one season.
- We will try to do as many rounds as possible until the leagues official draft day
- All picks to be made through StatsPlus
- Timer will start on day one, normally 4 hours for round one. Then timers will go as the rounds continue to go lower and lower
- If you haven’t exported in the last two days we have the right to auto you. We will still tell you when you are coming close to draft but if you don’t respond to wanting to draft BEFORE you are actually up you will be auto’ed
- Commisioner has full discretion on deciding whether to auto you if you have already timed out in a previous round, especially if you tend to time out often. If you noticed you timed out in a previous round and want to avoid possibly being auto’ed again please say so in the draft channel stating you happened to just not be around at the time
- In order to get a switch to possibly be approved you must be with your previous team atleast 5 seasons
- You must let one of the commissioners know ahead of time you are looking to switch for when a new opening happens
- The commissioners must approve your switch
- Minor league restrictions – Short A = 25yr, Rookie = 24yr